A few days ago I had the opportunity to preview a new wine bar in Vienna before its official opening on May 5th 2017. No doubt, a wine bar isn’t exactely a world shaking new concept and yes, there are several of them spread throughout the city. However, the owners of this bar have dobviously dedicated time, passion and knowledge in order to develop a new and very interesting concept by combining the advantages of a shop with the cool ambiance of a bar. And this approach is fairly unique in the city.
- Just Taste: opening of the first wine bar & shop in Vienna
- How to prepare the original Vienna Sacher Cake- a family recipe
- Places to visit in Vienna- Vienna attractions you should not miss!
- Vienna in Spring- a photo collection
- Vienna’s best photo locations
- Vienna public transport- how to move around in the city
- Vienna at night – discover the beauty
- Vienna Diary @ South Africa