The Vienna Sacher cake is probably one of the most famous pastries in the world. And the original Vienna Sacher cake recipe is for sure one of the best kept culinary secrects in history. According to rumors it’s stored in a safe like a treasure and only shared with a handful of selected people.
- Just Taste: opening of the first wine bar & shop in Vienna
- How to prepare the original Vienna Sacher Cake- a family recipe
- Places to visit in Vienna- Vienna attractions you should not miss!
- Vienna in Spring- a photo collection
- Vienna’s best photo locations
- Vienna public transport- how to move around in the city
- Vienna at night – discover the beauty
- Vienna Diary @ South Africa